Monday, February 2, 2009
Hard Work
This week was hard on the work, but we had a really good lesson with Jessica and I can see the changes in her, it's fun to see that. We talked about why we love Christ and the spirit was really strong and she said she'd go to church...she didn't go to church...we got on her about that last night and she penciled it in for next Sunday so we shall see. I. Polito got permission to come back to Coimbra for Elder Bednar and so I'll be excited to tell Jessica that she's going to come back. For that weekend. There's this other family, they're all Brazilians they're the Elders investigators but we help out because normally there isn't a man in the house, anywho one is a Less Active and the rest of her family is now investigating, they play soccer with us and we have great lessons with them and they came to church yesterday, I was so happy. It was pretty sad because when it was time for Gospel Principals we had no one, and there were four dejected missionaries, but we were blessed, one of our investigators showed up, then a less active family came and brought a investiagtors, and then the other family came so we were very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment