It's only half of the year, I can do this
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
Birthdays and baptisms galore, plus two new members added to the family.
Weston Travis Evans &
Pretty little Sesilie Renee Neus
MARCH
APRIL
Also of course the annual Easter Egg Bash.
JUNE
Baseball, baseball, and more baseball-just a tad bit obsessed....
(Get your mind out of the gutter ;) )
I love my Diamondbacks and yes I'm really obsessed with them at the moment, I know I need to find a man. Arizona is really great for my baseball fix-so I don't know about Idaho.
I finally got my All-Star ticket, the reason why I got a season ticket, so I could get first come dibs. I've been wanting to go to an All-Star game for 10 years now and when I saw it was going to be in Phoenix I was so overjoyed.
Well that's been my life for the past six months. This post was way lame, sorry I'll do better.
Well that's been my life for the past six months. This post was way lame, sorry I'll do better.
4 comments:
Wow Aubs looks like you are enjoying yourself some baseball! Are you still planning on going up to Rexburg?! Come join wonderful Idaho!
Love blogging marathons! Way to get all caught up. Glad you had a fun birthday! That cake is way amazing. I thought it was from a store! And no pics of Weston?! I see how we rank. :)
I would assume the same place I rank in your book (my visit/your sister's visit documentation). No I'm not bitter, it's being lazy, I didn't have any pictures of him at hand, it was late I didn't want to go searching. :)
aubs I need your e-mail address so that I can invite you! Just leave it as a comment on my blog!
Post a Comment