Monday, June 8, 2009

Listen

I had a nice little I listened to the Holy Ghost experience-truly it is a small voice, and not like some great epiphany-well some times but this time no, which means you really have to listen for and to Him. So I. Call just got done ironing her shirt and this was at lunch time, I completely spaced that she ironed her shirt-and in my spaced out little mind I was like oh this has been sitting here for a while I’ll put it up. So I usually hit the iron to make sure it’s cooled off enough to wrap the cord around it and put it up. So I pick up the iron and small voice in my head said don’t touch that and I didn’t think much about it but I decided to listen to it-I looked down and the iron was on the maximum and plugged in I was like oh snap-that was close so listening to the Holy Ghost saves us from a lot of pain and hurt, I was so grateful I listened to that still small voice.

No comments: