Thursday, May 14, 2009
Ups and Downs!
So we had a good lesson about Joseph Smith with Elizabeth, I don’t know if I told you this but she couldn’t get permission to go to our church because the doctors there say it’s a sect and will mess with her head, so that upset us. I think I told you the rest I don’t know what I said to you all yesterday my memory is terrible, it was just wonderful to talk to you all, even though it was for such a short time, that’s hard. The baptism yesterday was amazing, Aja bore her testimony and it was really good, she told of how she knew her being here in Portugal was probably the only way she’d accept the Gospel, that’s why we wanted to do it so quick and in Portugal because every member she knows is here, the missionaries, Ambrosia, the members in both wards, so she’s off to Seattle, hopefully to make the team. The spirit was strong, and it was fun to watch the Portuguese people speak in English.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment