Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This was a Looooong Week!

I don’t know about anyone else but this week seemed to last for an eternity. Last Monday was just weird being in Porto for P-day, okay being in a foreign country at the dentist is freaky, I don’t know the vocabulary for all of that, and then there was that big giant x-ray machine that circles around you, I’m use to getting the big jacket thrown on you and getting all these different types of things shoved in your mouth, it was a different experience that’s for sure. I don’t know about my tooth though we’ll see how it holds up, the dentist didn’t even have a mask on, what’s that all about? We went to Gaia to get my comp better shoes, that’s a really beautiful area too, we’ll have to go there mams and paps.So I realized I am a planter, I don’t know if I’ve gone off on this subject before, but I am a planter, planting little seeds here and there to everyone, it’s nice because we’re building our investigator pool up once again, but there’s sure a lot of contacting that goes along with that, which is okay, I think I like that part of missionary work, starting out finding people and getting them going, no it’s not as rewarding, but it’s just as important.

No comments: